We offer a 15 day Satisfaction guarantee to all our customers and a 30 day manufacturer's warranty on all our items.
We believe that it's all about the kids; in our toys and novelties industry.
Therefore, we offer a 15 day satisfaction guarantee:
if you aren't happy with our products, please return them for a store credit or full refund.
REFUND AND RETURNS
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind. But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem.
This is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample or description
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value. If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
Please keep your proof of purchase - e.g. your receipt.
ACCC Infocentre 1300 302 502 - www.accc.gov.au
To be eligible for a refund/replacement, a proof of purchase must be provided and the items should be returned in their original package with all the parts (including batteries and remotes when applicable)..
Some types of goods are exempt from being returned.
Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned.
We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases; or customized items.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
You can find more information here:
Consumer guarantees for products
The law automatically gives you rights when you buy goods and services.
These are your consumer guarantees.
This clip from our Australian Consumer Law film explains the consumer guarantees that apply to goods.
A business guarantees that goods will be of acceptable quality. This means they must:
- be fit for all of their usual purposes
- look acceptable in appearance and finish
- have no defects
- be safe
- be durable.
This acceptable quality test considers:
- the nature of the goods
- the price paid for the goods
- any claims the manufacturers make on the packaging or labels
- anything the business or its salespeople claim about the goods.
This guarantee does not apply if:
- you purchase the goods privately or at auction
- the business or salesperson points out any hidden defects before the sale
- the defect should have been obvious when you first saw the goods (unless you didn’t see them at all before you bought them)
- you use the goods in an abnormal way.
Fit for a specific purpose
A business guarantees that the goods you buy will be reasonably fit for their intended purpose. This covers their usual purpose plus anything else that the business or its salespeople claim that the goods can do.
You might also want goods to do a specific job for you. You are guaranteed that the product you buy will be suitable, if you:
- clearly told the business or salesperson how you want to use the goods
- relied on the business’s or salesperson's knowledge or expertise when deciding if the goods would suit your needs.
This guarantee does not apply when:
- you purchase the goods privately or at auction
- the business can show that you did not rely on their skill or judgment when buying the goods
- you should have reasonably known not to rely on the business's or salesperson’s skill or judgement in the circumstances.
A business guarantees that their description of goods is accurate. The business cannot argue that you inspected the goods before buying them and should have noticed any errors in the description.
This guarantee does not apply to private and auction sales.
Samples or demonstration models
A business guarantees that the goods you buy will match any sample or demonstration model you were shown.
This guarantee does not apply to private and auction sales
Once we have received and inspected the item, we will notify you with a possible resolution for your case.
You will have the first option to choose between replacement, refund or store credit.
Please remember that no warranty can be offered on misuse of our products.
Refunds must be processed in the same way as the original method of payment.
Please allow 3-5 business days to some credit card payments or paypal transactions to be processed.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return.
Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
Please send your returned items to:
Teddy & CO FUNLAND!!!
6 Newcastle Rd - Burleigh Heads - QLD - 4220
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
However we will afford the shipping charges for the replacements.
Shipping costs are non-refundable.
We can only refund the amount of your purchase; not the freight charges.
Australia is one of the biggest countries in the world.
We rely on Australia Post as preferred courrier; so please allow 3-5 business days for delivery within the metropolitan areas and up to 8-10 business days for regional areas, NT and WA.
Freight may vary under unforeseen circumstances such as floods or bush fires.
We are here to assist you
Anytime you might require further assistance;
please don't hesitate to contact us on